Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hannahs First Day of Gymnastics

Today was Hannah's first day of "bymnakstiks." She has been talking about wanting to do this for a while. Chad and I decided to let her try it and see how she likes it. When they finally call the kiddos back to start their session, Hannah Grace has a little "big" meltdown. Who could blame her, right? She didn't know a single soul there and gets super shy. Finally with much bribing of gum, sprite, and icecream....she participated while mommy slipped away to watch in the waiting room with Madi and Kinley. They did great until about the last 15 min. I let them sit by me so they could see Hannah through the window. By this time, it is getting crowded because there is another session right after Hannah's class for the bigger kids. Suddenly I feel something warm on my leg and smell something rank...and then realize McKinley is puking....a lot......I was mortified. Couldn't clean up the puke because K is still puking, now Madi is screaming....it is total chaos until right now. With much more puking. I was laughing to keep from crying because Hannah was so excited when she got out. She wanted to tell all about her first day but I couldn't concentrate for the stinch coming from me and Mckinley and oh yeah, the puke running down my leg. This is by far the grossest day of my life thus far. All that to say, Hannah did great and will be going back. Without sisters.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Awww, so sorry! I couldn't help but laugh when I read this! Glad Hannah liked it though! Love u

Colleen said...

How terrible!! But I love knowing what's going on with the White's. :) Miss you!

Zoƫ said...

Sounds terrible! :)
Love the pic at the top of the blog.